This privacy notice applies to the information we may collect for/from the following:
1. Visitors to our website;
2. People who contact our helpline;
3. People who request for appointments;
4. People who submits their proposals or business plans;
4. job applicants, current and former employees;
5. Our daily record keeping during our course of operations;
6. The conduct of research or analysis;
7. Improving our marketing efforts;
8. Information in relation to our latest promotion or event; and
9. Any other purposes which would allow us to serve you better.
Unless stated otherwise, the personal data required is obligatory to be provided by you. If you fail to provide such obligatory personal data, FINTEC may be unable to assist you in providing the information assistance or service(s) that you may require.
FINTEC may also use your personal data to inform you of any new updates that may include any new announcements. FINTEC shall collect personal data directly from you and/or from our appointed partners, third parties, any web services, interaction or any other activities that you may have been conducted for FINTEC.
Security and Retention of Personal Data
FINTEC implements security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. FINTEC is committed to retaining your personal data within the ambit of the Act. If you believe any information we are holding is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, kindly write to or email us as soon as possible. We shall promptly correct any such information.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Right of Review